About the Programme
The public extension system play a vital role in transferring knowledge to farmers. Hence extension personnel needs to be updated in knowledge and skills of technology transfer and MANAGE has been playing a key role in this endeavor. MANAGE has been implementing a one-year Online Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management, PGDAEM-MOOCs since 2017, for graduates who aspire to enrich their knowledge in Agricultural Extension Management.
• To enhance the techno-managerial competence of extension functionaries.
• To acquaint extension functionaries with the latest developments in the field of agricultural extension.
• To equip extension functionaries with the latest tools and techniques for participatory decision making.
• To develop an insight into various extension models to enrich the agri – value chain.
Eligibility Criteria for enrolment:
• The candidate possess Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Allied subjects (OR)
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline must be from any recognized Indian University
• The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (OR)
• Must have qualification from a foreign University recognized as equivalent by the Government of India (GoI).
Deputy Director & Principal Coordinator (PGDAEM)
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) ,Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 040-24594596 Website: www.manage.gov.in
Last Date of Receipt of Applications is 31st March, 2021