WORLD MILK DAY-2020 PHOTO CONTEST
As a part of World Milk Day Celebration-2020, a Photo contest is organized through Agricultural Extension in South Asia (AESA) Facebook group. This platform will create an opportunity to share your photos or experiences with all of us. Winning photos will be announced and published on 1st June 2020 (World Milk Day) and suitably awarded.
Theme of the Contest
Any photo related to dairying or milk (production practices, consumption, marketing, processing, livelihood etc.)
Dates to Remember:
· Commencement of photo posting on Facebook group-24th May, 2020
· Last date of photo submission– 30th May, 2020
· Declaration of winners and display of photos in group- 1st June, 2020.
Criteria for Photo Submission:
· One photo per entry is permitted and is open for South Asian nationals only.
· Photos must be your own and must not have won any previous competitions, and should not have been published elsewhere including any social media platform.
· Maximum size of the file must be 4 MB (JPEG). The photo should not be edited or modified.
· The organizers reserve the rights to publish the photos to Social Medias with due acknowledgement.
· The decision of the jury for selecting the winners is final. The winners will be suitably awarded.
· Participation in this competition implies full acceptance of the below mentioned rules.
Please Share the following details during Photo Submission
Name; Detail Address (with mail id and Mobile number); Short caption (one sentence) to describe the photo; Size of the photo; Place of photo taken; Date of photo taken; Any other relevant information.
Post a photo on AESA FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/428431183848161/
· The photos without the above-mentioned details are not accepted.
· The organizers are not responsible for ineligible or fraudulent entries made.
· The photos will be approved by AESA authorities before posting on AESA Facebook group.
Coordinators of the Contest
Dr Prakashkumar Rathod
Joint Secretary, IVEF & Assistant Professor,
Veterinary College, KVAFSU, Bidar, Karnataka, India
Dr Onima V T,
Programme Coordinator, AESA, Hyderabad,
Dr Rasheed Sulaiman. V
Focal Point, AESA & Director, CRISP, Hyderabad,