Come Volunteer at the Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy (CRISP) for mutual learning!
CRISP (www.crispindia.org) is looking for an intern with educational background (Agriculture/rural development/social sciences) to work as an intern for a period of 6 months at Hyderabad, India
The Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy (CRISP) is a non- profit research organization established in March 2004 to promote research in the area of innovation policy in relation to agriculture and rural development. The founding members of CRISP have been on the forefront of research on innovation policy internationally. This coalition of science policy researchers saw a need for a more holistic approach to innovation policy and CRISP was established mainly to promote policy relevant research on rural innovation. We also host the network-Agricultural Extension in South Asia (www.aesanetwork.org)
- Academic background: Masters in Agricultural Sciences/social sciences/rural development or a related field.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Windows, proficient at the use of processing tools such as Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Core values: integrity; professionalism; respect for diversity.
- Core competencies: Results orientation and accountability; planning and organizing; Good Communication skills and trust; team orientation; client orientation; organizational development and innovation and initiative, self motivated enthusiastic youth passionate about extension/rural development/ reducing world poverty.
- Building Effective Relationship
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Research work on the technical cooperation and capacity-building services to agro-based and agri-related businesses and industries, agricultural equipment sectors;
- Research on the promotion of investment in agribusiness and value chain development;
- Assist in various global forum activities, including expert group meetings in related fields and the publication of specialized training manuals, guides and electronic media;
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Honorarium Up to Rs 10,000 per month
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification, experience and passion please send your resume and application letter indicating your expression of interest to Director, CRISP at email@example.com . No phone calls please
Important Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted